Owing to our vast experience, we have been successful in catering to the needs of our clients by offering Two Stage Heavy Oil Burner. These products are highly appreciated by various industries for their efficient combustion and low fuel usage. A team of highly trained professionals manufactures these burners from premium quality components. These products are used in civil installations and in small and medium industrial plants. We examine the Two Stage Heavy Oil Burner before its delivery to offer our clients with flawless products.
Technical Data Of Two Stage Heavy Oil Burner:
- Ambient temperature: 20oC
- Barometric pressure: 1013.5 mbar
- Altitude: 100 meters a.s.l.
- Noise measured at a distance of 1 meter.
Monoblock forced draught heavy oil burner with two stage operation, fully automatic, made up of:
- Air suction circuit lined with sound-proofing material
- Fan with forward curve blades, high performance pressure levels
- Air damper for air setting controlled by a servomotor
- Starting motor at 2800 rpm, three-phase 400V with neutral, 50Hz (single-phase, 230V and 50Hz for the 30 N model)
Combustion head, that can be set on the basis of required output, fitted with:
- stainless steel end cone, resistant to corrosion and high temperatures
- ignition electrodes
- flame stability disk
Gears pump for high pressure fuel supply, fitted with:
- pressure regulator
- connections for installing a pressure gauge and vacuometer
- Oil pre-heater equipped with a filter with sheath for thermometer, a setting thermostat and two safety thermostats
- Valve unit with an check valve and two delivery oil valves
- Oil delivery gauge
- Photocell for flame detection
- Microprocessor-based flame control panel, with diagnostic functions
- Slide bars for easier installation and maintenance
- Protection filter against radio interference
- IP 44 electric protection level.
- 89/336/EEC directive (electromagnetic compatibility)
- 73/23/EEC directive (low voltage)
- 92/42/EEC directive (performance)
- 98/37/EEC directive (machinery)
- EN 267 (liquid fuel burners).
- 2 flexible pipes for connection to the oil supply network
- 2 gaskets for the flexible pipes
- 2 nipples for connection to the pump
- 4 screws for fixing the burner flange to the boiler
- 1 thermal screen
- 2 nozzles
- 2 slide bar extensions (for the extended head models)
- Instruction handbook for installation, use and maintenance
- Spare parts catalogue.
Available accessories to be ordered separately:
- Spacer kit
- Sound-proofing box
- Self cleaning filter
- Heavy oil kit
- Cartridge filter
- PC interface kit.